The Randolph County Democratic Women are pleased to announce that Caroline Hinesley is the recipient of its 2018 College Scholarship Competition.
Hinesley is a graduating senior at Asheboro High School. She plans to study biology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with the ultimate goal of attending medical school.
DEMOCRATIC WOMEN OF RANDOLPH COUNTY MEETING
Saturday May 26, 2018, 9:30am
Democratic Headquarters, 114 Sunset Ave. Asheboro, NC
Bring a breakfast item to share and bring a friend.
Our meetings are usually on the fourth Saturday of every month.
The objectives of the Democratic Women of North Carolina
1. To support and promote the principles of the Democratic Party.
2. To encourage women to seek public office and to participate in Democratic party activities.
3. To work with the NCDP Exec Com to strengthen the Democratic Party in North Carolina.
4. To assist in organizing and maintaining active Democratic Women’s organizations at the state, district, and county levels.
5. To initiate and carry out programs and projects on behalf of the Democratic Party, and to promote the election of Democrats.
Visit and follow the Democratic Women of Randolph County Facebook Page
Our Officers are:
Diane Hubbard – Chair
Delilah Warner – Vice Chair
Bonnie Burns – Secretary
Abbie Holder – Treasurer
Linda Allred – Membership Chair
Democratic Women of Randolph County
PO Box 4814
Asheboro, NC 27204
The Democratic Women of Randolph County have established a scholarship available to any Randolph County Senior who has or will meet the following requirements:
- 3.0 GPA
- 500-word essay, in MLA format about a significant event that has occurred in their lives and should also include their future goals.
- Acceptance to an accredited school of higher learning that offers an Associates or Bachelor’s degrees
- Student Statement of Estimated Family contribution as identified on the FAFSA letter.
- Your input on any special circumstances we should consider.
- List of any awarded scholarships.